Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Microsoft Outlook

I have been using outlook for last 40 days or so. I like the mail reader, much better than evolution that I used earlier. I have also been using winamp rather than noatun that I used earlier. My PC has not crashed even once in these 40 days.

I also like webshots, e-donkey, latest y!m and other software that I am using nowadays. Whenever I want to 'work' though, I use gvim, cygwin or telnet (putty) to solaris server.

I also managed to prepare a presentation from scratch in powerpoint (my first such prez. so far) and I have not yet downloaded firefox on my PC.

Some sites don't look that bad on windows as they used to look when I was some other OS.

Using windows as PC is definitely not as bad as I used to think.

Some of you might say, wait for some virus to affect it..

Post a Comment (2)

2 Comments:

Blogger Vivek Kumar said...

See... I told you it's not so bad!!!

Welcome to the Windows' World!
May you become a full convert ;-)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

:) let see.. abhi tak to windows is cool.. jab PC/lappy loonga to definitely windows khareed loonga.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home