Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A friend of mine, lets call him Ali Muradabadi had the opinion (I am not sure if he still feels the same) that average IQ of human females is less than 1, infact he was sure that it is very close to if not exactly 3/4 (.75).

By mistake I clicked on some advertisement on some lyrics site and was presented an IQ quiz at a site (I am not giving the link, cause I don't want you to go through the painful process). I decided to take the test anyway. The first page had only 5 questions, I clicked the last option for all the answer not bothering to read the answer. The submit button had 'Hold your breath' written on it, one whould think that they could judge the IQ by just answers so why should not one take the test.. but no, one had to atleast 20-30 more questions (now the submit button started saying 'continue' though). A real dirty trick to get people to take the quiz.

That's not all, when I finished the quiz I was not given my IQ, I was shown a HUGE form with following header.

Your test results are on the next page! Create a free account so we can save your results for you in your own password-protected area of the site.


Real dirty trick these guys pulled on me.

Now that I had answered all the questions with last given option, I wanted to see if I could match the IQs of the fairer sex. Some writer mentioned in one of his/her novel about IQ of females being around 200 if they make a few mile long queue. I could definitely beat that score. :)

Post a Comment (1)

1 Comments:

Blogger Vivek Kumar said...

He he.. Murali's MCP-giri was so much fun at the fish pond :)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home