Saturday, May 28, 2005

General with no army

Gera has a lot to say about bloggers of my type, though he says it in an article fo a totally different theme. The only part I am missing is the 'army of followers', where are you my soldiers? Am I a general with no army (Vivek/ET, you don't count) :))

I would like to ask Gera, why do you have problem with such bloggers? And if you have a problem, all you have to do is not visit their blog, which doesn't sound a really difficult task to me :-) and why generalize LJers? Scienty's blog does not fall in this category he writes good poetry.

I brushed my teeth today but my average bath count per day index (ABCPDI) now approaching 1 rapidly cause instead of two, I am taking just one everyday :D Now that we are at it, I would also like to state that I am the kind of person who belives in the funda of To wipe is human, to wash divine a common phrase in my hostel wing.

While I was writing this blog, a screeching alarm went off, someone was trying to heat popcorns in microwave. Now I know that at least one of the SO MANY smoke detectors work(ed).

My army, I summon you to consume world bandwidth with your comments about my rapidly decreasing ABCPDI. Let us also discuss about large quantity of timber that is being used in making all the wiping equipments when we could easily use water recycle it for watering plants with higher mineral and urea content.

Post a Comment (5)

5 Comments:

Blogger Amit Jain said...

Army reporting sir.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

kya one man army :)) kidhar ho vaise? how are you doing?

10:10 AM  
Blogger Sandeep said...

Reparting baas. Baas, Bhat is my jaab.

BTW I do appreciate the water recycle funda.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Sandeep said...

WTF is LJers BTW?

9:24 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

LJers are people who blog as livejournal.com. :))

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home