Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I just finished reading/seeing The Essential CALVIN AND HOBBES, as the book tag line says, it really is a Calvin and Hobbes Treasury. Calvin as a character is probably the most creative kid in literature. And he looks very short for a 6 yrs. old. I used to read so many Raj/Manoj comics when I was in school but got to read C&H, Snoopy only recently in newspapers, I like most of the comic strips but C&H, Snoopy and Dilbert are my favorites.

I think I forgot to add a thank you note for Simha, I borrowed the book from him.

Post a Comment (4)

4 Comments:

Blogger Amit Jain said...

When u say Raj Comics - Do u mean Nagraj and Super Commando Dhruv !

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Haan.. raj comics yaani nagraj, super commando dhruv, parmanu and others.. there were two MAJOR authors manish gupta and anupam sinha.. we followed them like mad :)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Varun Singh said...

Grow up to Garfield now!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Garfield bhi accha hai.. but C&H best hai abhi tak. Vaise ho sakta hai main ek saath infy garfield padhoon to kuch din tak woh best lage :>

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home