Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I went to San Francisco again and a spent a good time walking on Fisherman's Wharf after parking at one of the coolest parking places right by the bay. We headed towards Golden Gate Bridge and stopped at Vista Point took some photographs and decided to cross the bridge walking. It is fun to walk on the bridge and it is really scary to look down. Some folks had brought there bicycles and must enjoying the ride. We just went half the way and came back. The city looks beautiful from the bridge.

Once again we went to Lombard Street and it was fun to go on the ultra steep roads. We experienced another small wheel-spin :) I have been going out regularly on recent weekends and I am not able to catch up with the books that I got here. Next week if I don't go out I plan to read atleast one good book.

Post a Comment (3)

3 Comments:

Blogger Nitin said...

If you don't go out and if you plan to read, then your target of "at least one good book" will be certainly met through Orwell's Animal Farm. :)
Brilliant stuff!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Beta main long weekend pe 2 omnibus finish karta hoon.. I was planning to read one wodehouse story :)

8:21 PM  
Blogger Nitin said...

Just like the best way to drink water is take it sip by sip, the best way to assimilate a novel is to read it slowly, gradually and absorbing every bit! Not that I do follow it myself very well ;-) but the intent & attempt has been there since the last few novels. So when you complete 2 omnibus in 2 days, I hope so that you are sure that you've derived the best juice out of 'em.

BTW, ghar ke paas ek library ka pata chala hai... saw a few Wodehouses there... am planning to join it!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home