Thursday, June 30, 2005

Tagging, (you can not escape)

I've been book-tagged by Vivek.

Total Books I Own
Not counted, not sure, I can see 8 of them on my desk right now, I should have around 20 or so in Pune and atleast 30 should be with Yogi in Hyd, I don't really have a count for books back home, I did have a trunkful :-)

Last Book I Bought
Noticia De Un Secuestro (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
El Amor En Los Tiempos Del Colera (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
The Salmon Of Doubt, Hitchhiking the Galaxy One Last Time (Douglas Adams)

Book I plan to buy next
Cien años de Soledad

Last Book I Read
Right Ho, Jeeves (P. G. Wodehouse)

5 Books That Mean a Lot to Me
The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy (the trilogy of 5 books by Douglas Adams)
Contact (Carl Sagan)
मानसरोवर, Maansarovar (Premchand) (haven't read them in last 7 yrs but all of them were really good)
('mean' is a bit dicey, if it was 5 best I could have included more names)

My Unfinished Book
Joy in the Morning (P. G. Wodehouse)

Post a Comment (1)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nitin said...

2 Marquezs and The Salmon of Doubt!!! Praaji, you're really going to get a warm welcome from me! ;)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home