Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Bombay, Jinxed !!

Monday was the third time I tried to watch Bombay. The movie undoubtedly was a hit and highly recommended by all.

First time I went to cinema hall was the first day first show (the only fdfs till now for me) of the movie with a big group just to find the cinema halls closed, thanks to party of goons called shivsena. Yes ! that is exactly what I think the party is, no less no more. We ended up watching Hum apke hain kaun after delibration on other films like Najayaz.

I got a DVD from the New India Bazaar a few weeks back and was very excited about watching the movie and ended up going to Monterey bay aquarium and carmel beach that day. I was very afraid to attract comment from Umang when I chose the Bombay DVD among 100s of available movies, but he I was reassured when he mentioned that he has not seen Sholay yet.

I plan to break the jinx soon.

Post a Comment (2)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rahul Tyagi said...

oye!! dekho!!! not his best, but pretty good nevertheless.. more for the little things in the first half than the violent second..

12:02 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

haan.. dekhni hai next week try karta hoon :)

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home