Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Circled around sun 4th time as a 28 year old and would circle many more times keeping this number constant. But I couldn't help thinking about two dear friends I lost this year. Rarely a day passes when Bansi is not mentioned in one of the talks. Yesterday I deleted some SMS that I sent him and received from him.

While I was away I lost another friend Maj. Salman Ahmed Khan. I had promised to attend his marriage which was scheduled next year. I was impressed by Salman and Manish right from start. They came to receive me on Kanpur Station when I went there to attend Sachan's marriage. Both guys- more than 6" tall, army school graduates were very interesting. Salman was a captain then and was posted in Lucknow. These two made my stay in Kanpur a memorable one.

I searched internet for any articles related to this accident but couldn't find much.

I don't know for how long I will keep missing these two. I find it very difficult to not think about them and wishing they were here.

Post a Comment (2)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ice Rocket launches link tracking service
Blog search engine IceRocket has launched the "Link Tracker" service that provides bloggers the ability to have links from the search engine displayed in line in their blogs with each post.
Visit my PS3 vs XBOX360 blog!

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Lyrics said...

Nice blog.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home