Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Circled around sun 4th time as a 28 year old and would circle many more times keeping this number constant. But I couldn't help thinking about two dear friends I lost this year. Rarely a day passes when Bansi is not mentioned in one of the talks. Yesterday I deleted some SMS that I sent him and received from him.

While I was away I lost another friend Maj. Salman Ahmed Khan. I had promised to attend his marriage which was scheduled next year. I was impressed by Salman and Manish right from start. They came to receive me on Kanpur Station when I went there to attend Sachan's marriage. Both guys- more than 6" tall, army school graduates were very interesting. Salman was a captain then and was posted in Lucknow. These two made my stay in Kanpur a memorable one.

I searched internet for any articles related to this accident but couldn't find much.

I don't know for how long I will keep missing these two. I find it very difficult to not think about them and wishing they were here.

Post a Comment (1)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home