Monday, September 19, 2005

I don't like word verification and I don't like spam. But I chose the lesser of the two evils and I have been using word verification for a couple of weeks now. What I fail to understand is 'why' blogger asks 'me' to verify a word on 'my' blog. I would think I can do all sort of automated spams in POSTS and why would I bother to do the same in comments. But blogger seems to think I would be interested in spamming my own blog and thus asks me to go through the despicable excercise of entering the random word.

Are you listening blogger developers? Puhhleeeze don't ask me for word verification when I want to reply to comments on my blog.

Post a Comment (1)

1 Comments:

Blogger Hemal Modi said...

Word verification is to avoid spam comments, as if you didn't figure that out already :P

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home