Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Foundation series is taking most of my time. I read Second Foundation yesterday and have started Forward the Foundation and Foundation's Edge simultaneously.

I know I should have read FTF just after Prelude but couldn't get the book earlier. Apart from these book I have also started reading Jeeves Omnibus 4 by Wodehouse. I have to resume reading Catch - 22 and I have three books lying on my bed, that I plan to read in near future The Design of Unix Operating System, Discovery of India and The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. TMWSHF did not receive good reviews from Mayank and it is not a story-book. But I like the title and will try to read the book anyways.

Won't spend much time writing this blog, I got a lot of reading to do. :-)

Post a Comment (3)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TMWSHF is quite bad...dont waste yr time on it especially when u have so much other better reading lined up..
oh, btw..that book has actually got a Marathi translation out..saw it at crossword yesterday! like the english one was not enough! :)

3:58 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Neha, thnx for your comment. I will keep your advice in mind while deciding which book I take up next.

I saw the Marathi translation in crossword on weekend. That means there are some people who liked the book.. So inspite of all the warnings, I am going to read this one.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes! u can give it a shot..do let me know what you thought about it! :)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home