Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Lately my postings have been limited to announcements of my reading and liking a book or other. I have not read Bible yet and would love to read it sometime. But I liked the words Go, and sin no more !, specially when R. Daneel said them in the climax of Caves of Steel. I loved every bit of this book. This book fits rather nicely in Asimov's Foundation series.

It is a general perception that Asimov was not a good "writer". He may not have written the best literary works but he sure had a "lot" of interesting concepts in his books. No wonder so many of his books are on top rated on iblist (thanks Dhar).

Post a Comment (4)

4 Comments:

Blogger the clairvoyant said...

seems you are too much into books ive read yer last four posts and all have been about books i also like reading but stick to john grisham ,alstr mclean... basically fiction n then some books published by iskon but no where close to you :-)
neways keep posting

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

I am not 'that' much into books.. iskon books.. now that makes be doubtful of a person's integrity :p

4:59 PM  
Blogger the clairvoyant said...

well i jus read some actually the ones my mum gave me :-). & found them nice

10:32 AM  
Blogger the clairvoyant said...

& yea i dun get how you are doubtful abt my integrity :-?.neways keep posting

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home