Sunday, February 12, 2006

I recently borrowed the book Rahul Dravid, A biography by Vedam Jaishankar from a colleague. Rahul Dravid and Abhishek Bachchan are the most popular celebrities among girls (in India). I had not touched a book in nearly two months and this book was a good start.

I am not a big cricket fan. But biographies are always inspiring. The only 'bad' part about them is they leave a sense of inferiority complex or underachievement in me.

I plan to wash of this feeling by immediately starting with a Wodehouse book.

Post a Comment (6)

6 Comments:

Blogger Vaibhav said...

Rahul dravid can lead to inferiority complex in almost anyone. He is too perfect.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

:-).. Abhi ek din beet gaya padhe hue.. abhi to sabse perfect bas main hi hoon :p

2:03 AM  
Blogger Neelima Arora said...

Liked your confidence"abhi to sabse perfect bas main hi hoon "

11:56 AM  
Blogger Vivek Kumar said...

Tell me when you finish the book.. whether you liked it or not..

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

oops.. I should have mentioned.. bhai ji I finished reading the book and then only posted about it.

Mujhe to acchi lagi book. Vaise mujhe to almost saari books acchi lagti hain :-)

5:16 PM  
Blogger Vaibhav said...

that reminds me of the newspiece in Calcutta edition of TOI(I dont know whether it was similar in other editions as well) that Indian team's run rate slowed down after coming of Dravid. He was only able to score 18 runs of 14 balls. Now I dont know what media expects of him? to score a boundary on every ball?

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home