Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy Holi to everyone !

Enjoy the colours and be safe.

I will be in Delhi for next full week (starting tomorrow). I have never liked Delhi that much. While evaluating Delhi with other cities it always gets real good marks but I have still not developed a liking for it.

This is the first time I am taking a cheap (low-cost) airline and I hope these guys fly at right time.

I also finished reading Jeeves in the Offing by Wodehouse. Another good one from the master of comedy.

Post a Comment (9)

9 Comments:

Blogger the clairvoyant said...

Happy Holi
arey wah so u comin to apni delhi... chalo njoy karo...:-)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Yup.. will be in Delhi late afternoon.. :)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Zaki M said...

Dilli mein fog hai.. aur thodi der mein aap bhi..
Happy Holi!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Zaki.. Actually delhi had good weather yesterday :-)

6:38 AM  
Blogger the clairvoyant said...

kaise lagi humari pari dilli aapko???
:-)
hope u njoyd the trip

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Am still in Delhi :-).. Went to Dilli Haat twice. Didn't get time to go anywhere else !!

3:18 PM  
Blogger the clairvoyant said...

arey dilli haat!!! .. UMM Elevate(centerstage mall) jao.. agar njoy karna hai.... also try cafe mocha Gk-1.. ..
and if u like chinese food then please visit..fujia n chanakya puri...
try all this if u get tym....

11:35 AM  
Blogger the clairvoyant said...

mistake ho gayi :-(
^fujia in* chanakya puri*

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Thnx for the suggestions. Didn't get time to go anywhere :) Am back in Pune.. Maybe I will keep this list with me next time I go to Delhi.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home