Thursday, May 25, 2006

I went to Tahoe and Reno with Raj and Goti on last weekend. The coming weekend is a long weekend. No plans were made because I was supposed to travel to India. Now I have to be in CA for another 2 weeks.

Tahoe is very beautiful. It was so good that I forgot to take photographs and videos and came back with only 50 of them. Raj has been an immense help everywhere and there is no way I can thank him enough for all the help. He is full of enthu and suggestions about things that can be done on weekends.

I have a LOT of photographs on flickr and will keep updating my photoblog.

Post a Comment (8)

8 Comments:

Blogger Zaki M said...

u were supposed to be back on 5th June for some wedding na?

3:44 PM  
Blogger the clairvoyant said...

koool hai njoy maaro ..... mera bhi bahut man hai..specially with the heat in delhi :-(

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Yes zaki.. postponed to July. !!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Zaki M said...

what is postponed the wedding or ur return or both?

11:22 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Wedding was postponed to July even before I came here.. now my return is also postponed !

11:40 AM  
Blogger Zaki M said...

ohhh .. fir accha hai :))

5:45 PM  
Blogger Vivek Kumar said...

Having fun, eh! While we guys are getting boiled out here :(

Karo maje..

5:44 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Vivek: Maje to bahut kar raha hoon :) Lekin July main poori kasar nikal jaayegi.

Vaise boiled kyon? tum swimming karne lage kya? Normally roaste hote hain na log :p

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home