Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I was in Bangalore yesterday and had long talks about a lot of topics with my friend Steamy Tull ( Vivek! thnx for this name :D ).

I want to buy a new camera, since I lost my old one a couple of weeks ago. This year has been really bad for me in this sense. I lost my wallet and a lot of cash when I was in US. Then I lost my phone that a lot of 'first photos' of my niece and I also lost my camera without transferring atleast 1 GB or photos. I mourn for the equipment as well as the content :-(

Discussions about Alumni Vs. Current IITB basketball team are here again. Anyone interested can drop a comment and we will take it from there.

Post a Comment (5)

5 Comments:

Blogger the clairvoyant said...

I know exactly how it feels to loose a camera I lost a cannon ixus due to carelessness :-( in feb this year.. havent been able to buy a new one till now :-( ....
vaise if u are buying a camera try cannon ixus range..or the sony dsc m2 hybrid they are cool

3:49 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

:) I will keep these options in mind.. this is the second time I have lost my camera. is baar sambhaal ke rakhoonga :D

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir camera khaareed liya?? thodi pics kheech kar lagao.. :-)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

nahin anon... abhi tak camera nahin liya :)

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ho anon mein hoo sorry

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home