Friday, December 08, 2006

Finally, I made it to India. I was so desperate that I changed my status message on various messengers to "Main vapas aaoonga". When you are given a new ticket every week because of unfinished work you work hard (and on weekends) to finish it. But how does one react when their flight is cancelled because of a strike at the airport. I was saddened to the core.

Admin staff at my company was sure that riots all over Maharashtra are happening only because I am landing in Mumbai.. Someone tried to steal the stereo from my car but all he/she could do was to break the glass and damage the dashboard an AC vent. The person was a novice for sure, otherwise he/she would have atleast stolen the car charger or upholestry :-)

Went to Bhandhardhara (near Nashik) on weekend. 6 months ago Shanks, Goti and I were looking at a newly bought map to locate some weekend getaways, we found two of them to be interesting, B'dhara was one of them. More than 200 kms one way. 10 people, 2 cars, lots of fun, bonfire and new friends. What more can one want from a weekend?

Post a Comment (3)

3 Comments:

Blogger the clairvoyant said...

Welcome Back :)..aakhir vaapis aagaye :-)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

hehe.

1:23 PM  
Blogger the clairvoyant said...

Happy New year sir aap tph gayab hi hogaye!!!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home