Saturday, January 20, 2007

Life has been good. Spent Xmas in Goa with friends and managed to loose another camera. I have lost a lot of good photographs this year because of lost camera (3 times) and stupid mistake (once). Hoping that this year I won't loose any cameras.

New year was spent with friends but without music, tv or booze. We played cards and had lots of fun in it :-)

Hope all of you had a good bash in new year and xmas celebrations !!

Some of my close friends moved to US recently and I miss them sorely. But thanks to skype, gtalk and VOIP, I get to talk to them often enough. I keep telling my friends, brain drain has started again.. and this time its not just IITans.

Post a Comment (6)

6 Comments:

Blogger the clairvoyant said...

nice.. :-) ..thoda long time ho gaya between posts :D

10:29 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

I know.. aisa hi chal raha hai :)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Neelima Arora said...

Where r u Jeet? Noposts for such long time?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

hey Neelima.. yup.. no 'free' time for blog.. and nothing exciting happening anyway :-)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Varun said...

kahin unke peeche tum to US nahin jaa rahe?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Jeet said...

Nahin goti.. tum vapas aa rahe ho na? agar tum bhi chale gaye to phir i will have no option but to go to US :-)

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home