Sunday, July 22, 2007

In Delhi

I am in Delhi now. I had planned to drive from Pune to Delhi in a couple of days but my car met an accident shortly after I started. Nothing happened to me thanks to seat belts and Honda's safety cage. But I felt really bad about my car. I don't know how much time they will take to get it back in shape.

This is a new chapter of life for me, I am back in Delhi but I am still working for my Pune company remotely. Hopefully communication issues will not be a big hurdle in my being productive for the company.

First day in Delhi, 35 degrees felt hot and I was sweating. Pune had MUCH MUCH better weather :-)

Now that I am "becar" for some time my mobility has been affected badly. I was never a big fan of Delhi autowallas but I am at their mercy till the time I get my car back. !!

Hope everyone had a fun weekend. :-)

Labels:

Post a Comment (1)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalyan said...

Welcome to Delhi, Jitendra. But I am leaving nest Weekend for Bangalore. Shifting bases you see.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home