Sunday, August 05, 2007

I finished reading HBP and will now read the latest Harry Potter book. :-) I and Tull went for dinner at SoMan's place. This is a latest addition in superhero(ine) league. SoMan had hidden her culinary skills from us for long. I must say the dinner was really good and I took two helpings of dessert :-)

After dinner we decided to go to a pub/disc called Buzz in Gurgaon. Wiseguy and SoMan's lightweight friend were also invited for dinner. 5 of us were there till 12 when we decided to call it a day. Buzz had a female DJ who was going mad after every 10 minutes. There was good music for 10 minutes and suddenly the DJ went beserk and played some unrelated track as remix and then got back to normal likeable music. As usual I stood on the dance floor not doing much but looking from Wiseguy to Tull and back. Nobody said anything, I assume they took this as a dance step where I was roating 180% clockwise and counter-clockwise again and again without giving much bhaav to the beats.

I and Tull also went shopping and were very unfortunate to get movie tickets for a recent release. I am glad I didn't pay for the movie in Cash. I have a good capacity to enjoy bad movies, I can make comedies out of worst of the movies but this one gave me a headache. Tull got a headache too. I bet aunty next to us was also feeling heavy in her head.

After the movie we met some people who took more than 45 minutes to find out that PVR Anupam, Saket is different from PVR Priya, Vasant Vihar. They can harldly be blamed, they also had the task of choosing right and wrong between numerous boards saying they are standing in Saket but 2 people telling them they were in Vasant Vihar. I am still trying to figure out the motivation for the 2 people mentioned above, I hope it is not part of an international controversy to misguide youth of India.

At that, I will press the "publish post" button. Hope you had a great weekend too.

Post a Comment (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home