Wednesday, September 26, 2007

As promised I am writing about Mangal Ratan, Dwarka here. This is a closeby restaurant that is a defacto choice when we are late for dinner, not feeling like going out and not feeling like cooking either.

Mangal Ratan has really tasty food and service is pretty ok. Many times we get the food delivered but once in a while we also go to the restaurant. Here are my ratings:

Food: * * * *
Service: * * *
Ambience: * *

We went to a good restaurant called Garam Masala in Chanakyapuri for lunch. Initially we were supposed to meet at Defence Colony and this paragraph could have been about Gola's Sizzlers but we were destined to find Garam Masala. I liked the ambience. There was a wedding party decoration just outside the restaurant that made it look more beautiful. Comfortable seats, quick and polite staff and good food would make me go to this restaurant again when I am in that area.

My ratings:

Food: * * * *
Service: * * * 1/2
Ambience: * * * 1/2

Yesterday we decided to go to Raja/Rajouri garden for dinner and the chosen restaurant was Priviledge Punjab. Parking at this restaurant is tricky, we went at a convinient time and got a spot right in front of the restaurant but I think it can be a daunting task otherwise. The food was good, I didn't like the tomoto soup though Tull liked it. Awadhi Shahi Paneer was delicious and their laccha parantha was awesome. It was a average restaurant nothing impressive about it but nothing wrong about it either.

My ratings:

Food: * * * 1/2
Service: * * * 1/2
Ambience: * * * 1/2

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home