Thursday, October 25, 2007

Agra Trip

I said in my last post that my Agra trip was cancelled. As soon as I published the post I got a call and the Agra trip was on again.

I started from my home around 11 but a friend failed to judge duration of a 1 hour 30 minutes long meeting and the expected 5 minutes long meeting delayed our departure from Delhi. We reached Agra at 6:30 but the last kilometer to our destination was the most difficult one and the heavy traffic jam near waterworks chowk ensured that we traveled the distance in 1 km.

We were there to attend a friend's marriage and the function went pretty well. :-)

Next day morning I was planning to reach Delhi by 11:30 in morning. I got up at 6:30 and we could have made it to Delhi on time but one thing led to another and after a short trip to Taj Mahal we reached Delhi at 7:30 in the night.

Too many boring details in this post.. I guess I should go to sleep now.

Labels: ,

Post a Comment (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home