Thursday, November 08, 2007

Repeatation is irritating

I don't like it when the same ad is shown back to back twice. I don't know what purpose does repeating an ad solve. Only emotion it evokes in me is irritation.

Same way I don't want to see any more Saawariya promos on TV and don't want to hear about Saawariya on radio. These guys have hyped the movie just too much. They have crossed all limits of cross promotional advertising. Sony has gone over the top in promoting the movie.

Another thing that I find rather cheap is Radio Mirchi (98.3) using an RJ's sad (but probably inspiring) story of loosing her voice and getting it back. I never heard about Pallavi before. I might have heard her voice on Radio Mirchi before, but I don't remember the name or don't recall her removal from radio programs. I sympathise with her that she lost her voice and am happy that she got it back. But I won't be interested in listening to radio show because of this history. This is worst form of publicity for the RJ. If she is any good, people would definitely hear her and the program would become a hit.

Radio Mirchi: Please stop repeating this cheap publicity stunt.

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home