Sunday, December 09, 2007

Blogging because I can

I was not planning to write this post. But now I am writing it because I can. I mean because my broadband started working. Not that it was not working earlier, it was not working 20 minutes ago. I called an Airtel Broadband representative and within 15 minutes the guy was at my place and replace the faulty adapter.

I am more than happy with Airtel's broadband service. I get good speed, zero downtime since last 3 months. And today's downtime was resolved in 15 minutes on a Sunday night. Rarely I see organizations for Airtel's size responding so fast.

I think a lot of credit goes to their executive who takes personal pride in having satisfied customers in his 'territory' :-). I hope he continues to work with this enthusiasm and does well in his career.

Labels: ,

Post a Comment (1)

1 Comments:

Blogger How do we know said...

i had the same experience in bangalore, not in delhi.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home