Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Things to do

These are not new year resolutions :-) But I have almost the same list of TODOs and except driving nothing much has changed.

1. Learn swimming - I am waiting for summers
2. Get my ear operated - So that I can learn swimming
3. Learn Spanish - I did a basic course of Spanish in Pune but haven't touched the language after that. It's time I seriously think about paying attention to this.
4. Learn skating / skiing - I am sure I will write it again when I make a similar post next time.
5. Finish reading bible, catch 22 and other books - I haven't been reading at all. I spend most of my free time trying to learn something online or talking to friends. It's time I give an hour everyday to reading.

What are your everlasting TODOs?

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home