Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tight clothes

Yup, my dear friends you are thinking in right direction. Many of my clothes are tight and I used a tailor's services to make some of them usable for me.

It has happened numerous times when people used to see me having pizzas and cheese and a lot of junk food and they used to be envious of my slender looks and made comments like "tu kabhi mota nahin ho sakta" (You can never get fat). I was so happy to hear this. But my happiness was shortlived. Although I was alwasy a food enthusiast (as you can see from my numerous restaurant reviews), I have never gained so much weight :)

For the first time in my life I have "Reduce Weight" as one of the TODOs :-)

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment (2)

2 Comments:

Blogger Neelima Arora said...

Hi Jeet!
We share a common goal, at least this weight issue. Even my tailor is getting fed up with the alteration work but can't help it .

7:30 PM  
Blogger Jeet said...

hehe.. all the best for your efforts. in the mean while i have gained some more :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home